Great for a quick and easy dinner or for a game day snack!
1 can refrigerated pizza dough (13.8 oz)
2 cooked, shredded chicken breast
8 oz Gourmet Fournet Spicy Buffalo Dip
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together chicken, Gourmet Fournet Spicy Buffalo Dip, green onions and cheese in bowl.
3. Gently roll out your pizza dough, spread mixture onto dough, then gently roll back up.
4. Using a sharp knife, slice into ½” pieces.
5. Place on pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.