Great for a quick and easy dinner or for a game day snack!
1 can refrigerated pizza dough (13.8 oz)
2 cooked, shredded chicken breast
8 oz Gourmet Fournet Spicy Buffalo Dip
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together chicken, Gourmet Fournet Spicy Buffalo Dip, green onions and cheese in bowl.
3. Gently roll out your pizza dough, spread mixture onto dough, then gently roll back up.
4. Using a sharp knife, slice into ½” pieces.
5. Place on pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
That beautiful, smiling lady is my Mamaw, Anita, and my favorite memory of growing up next door to her in Lafitte, LA is getting to lick the bowl after she made her famous Creole Onion dip! It was rich and creamy, and bursting with the flavor of fresh onions with hints of garlic and black pepper! Today, we make Gourmet Fournet Creole Onion Dips using the exact same ingredients as my Mamaw did in her kitchen 40 years ago!
Gourmet Fournet Creole Onion Dips come in 3 delicious flavors: Original, Roasted Garlic and Spicy Buffalo. Our dips are not only a fresh, all natural and gluten free way to snack, but are also great spread on sandwiches and burgers; top off baked potatoes and roasted veggies or even added to your favorite recipes as your own secret ingredient!
No matter what you decide, you can’t go wrong and I am so excited to share our family recipe with you!