This recipe was submitted to us via email by Sarah Gibson! Please submit any recipe ideas to us on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/GourmetFournet or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured on our website like Sarah! Happy Dipping! 🙂
1/2 8oz container of Gourmet Fournet Creole Onion Dip (any flavor)
1 pound shirmp, peeled
4 oz pesto sauce
1 handful of spinach or kale
1 tbsp coconut oil
Cook shrimp in coconut oil until pink
Add remaining ingredients and heat throughly
- Serve over whole grain penne pasta
1/2 container of Gourmet Fournet Roasted Garlic Dip
2 tbsp fresh green onions
1 cup fresh spinach
Mix eggs, green onion and dip using a wisk until creamy. Cook in 1 tbsp olive oil over medium-low heat until edges are cooked. Flip for about 30 seconds. Top with spinach and fold onto a plate. Option: add roasted red peppers or olives.
This recipe was submitted to us via Facebook by Jeremiah Webber! Please submit any recipe ideas to us on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/GourmetFournet for a chance to be featured on our website like Jeremiah! 🙂
1 8oz container of Gourmet Fournet Creole Dip
3 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
3 cups cooked brown rice
1 10 3/4oz cream of celery
2 14.5oz cans of green beans
1 8oz water chestnuts (drained)
Creole seasoning to taste
Lightly grease 9×13″ baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combine all ingredients well add Creole seasoning.
Bake covered with foil for 25 minutes@ 350 degrees F.
Uncover and top with fried onions bake uncovered an additional 5-10 minutes before serving.
Great for a quick and easy dinner or for a game day snack!
1 can refrigerated pizza dough (13.8 oz)
2 cooked, shredded chicken breast
8 oz Gourmet Fournet Spicy Buffalo Dip
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together chicken, Gourmet Fournet Spicy Buffalo Dip, green onions and cheese in bowl.
3. Gently roll out your pizza dough, spread mixture onto dough, then gently roll back up.
4. Using a sharp knife, slice into ½” pieces.
5. Place on pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Get your party started with an all-star appetizer, like this easy to make, spinach dip!
8 oz frozen spinach (drained)
8 oz Gourmet Fournet Creole Onion Dip
8 oz cream cheese
2/3 cup grated Parmesan/Romano/Mozzarella cheese (Italian blend)
1. Thaw and drain spinach.
2. Add spinach, Gourmet Fournet Creole Onion Dip & cream cheese to pan, stir until blended on medium heat.
3. Add shredded cheeses, heat until cheese is melted.
4. Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite dipping accessory!
(Or you can place dip into an oven safe dish, top with shredded mozzarella and put into the oven until cheese is golden brown! Talk about DELICIOUS!!!)
Stay tuned for more recipes featuring Gourmet Fournet Creole Onion Dip!