Great for a quick and easy dinner or for a game day snack!
1 can refrigerated pizza dough (13.8 oz)
2 cooked, shredded chicken breast
8 oz Gourmet Fournet Spicy Buffalo Dip
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together chicken, Gourmet Fournet Spicy Buffalo Dip, green onions and cheese in bowl.
3. Gently roll out your pizza dough, spread mixture onto dough, then gently roll back up.
4. Using a sharp knife, slice into ½” pieces.
5. Place on pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Get your party started with an all-star appetizer, like this easy to make, spinach dip!
8 oz frozen spinach (drained)
8 oz Gourmet Fournet Creole Onion Dip
8 oz cream cheese
2/3 cup grated Parmesan/Romano/Mozzarella cheese (Italian blend)
1. Thaw and drain spinach.
2. Add spinach, Gourmet Fournet Creole Onion Dip & cream cheese to pan, stir until blended on medium heat.
3. Add shredded cheeses, heat until cheese is melted.
4. Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite dipping accessory!
(Or you can place dip into an oven safe dish, top with shredded mozzarella and put into the oven until cheese is golden brown! Talk about DELICIOUS!!!)
Stay tuned for more recipes featuring Gourmet Fournet Creole Onion Dip!